Dr. Chris Hill
Meet Dr. Chris
Dr. Hill was born and raised in Madison, Wisconsin. In 2013 Dr. Hill graduated from Marquette University School of Dentistry with a degree in Doctor of Dental Surgery. Dr. Hill is constantly taking continuing education so he can provide you with the best treatment possible.
Dr. Hill completed an intensive year-long continuum taught by leaders in implant dentistry from all over the world. Using his implant education, Dr. Hill has placed and restored hundreds of implants. He has also taken many courses at the Scottsdale Center to learn the best and most recent techniques in CEREC one visit dentistry. If you are looking for cosmetic dentistry, Dr. Hill will give you the smile you have always wanted and desired. Dr. Hill will take the time to listen to you and develop a plan that meets your needs to give you the best care possible.
Dr. Chris's accomplishments include:
- Undergraduate studies in Biology and Music Performance at University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
- Graduated from Marquette University School of Dentistry in 2013.
- Main interests and training in Implant and Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Completed 1 year continuum at the American Academy of Implant Dentistry in Las Vegas taught by implant leaders from all over the world in implant placement and restoration.
- Completed many courses at The Scottsdale Center learning techniques in CEREC one visit dentistry.
Dr. Chris’s affiliations include:
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- CEREC Mentor
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Sheboygan County Dental Society